Cooking isn’t just about food. It’s about making memories with the people you love. We create wonderful cooking experiences that deepen the connection between you and your friends and family.
I know cooking and baking can be stressful, and that there are no guarantees for success. The pie dough melts on the countertop when you try to roll it out. The rice doesn’t cook right when you try to make sushi. The steak is burnt on one side and raw on the other. That’s why I’m here!
I make the cooking experience fun, educational and easy for you. We will make hearty food from scratch together. We will talk about food and the history and geography of it. And, in the end, we are going to enjoy our treats with a sense of accomplishment. Most important of all, it is going to be a beautiful memory for you and the ones you care about.
Click here to read my sourcing story!
- Daniele, INC. Fine Charcuterie (Pascoag, RI)
- Formaggio Kitchen (Cambridge, Boston, MA)
- George Howell Coffee (Acton, MA)
- King Arthur Flour (Norwich, VT)
- La Boîte Spice Shop (Manhattan, NYC)
- Verrill Farm (Concord, MA)
- Wine Stone (Chestnut hill, MA)